BECOME A SPONSOR OF
THE TORONTO CHAPTER
BUSINESS CARD ADVERTISING
June 6, 2013
Bring Your Friends & Family!
* The Empress of Canada - 3 decks (each deck has a bar)
* Professional DJ - Sound on all 3 decks (upper deck for dancing)
* Buffet Style Dinner (complete with one complimentary beverage)
* Cash Bar throughtout the cruise (drink responsibly please)
* Informal & Casual Dress Code - Draws & Door Prizes
* Car Parking available at Standard Parking,200 Queen's Quay West (Take public transit if possible)
* Boarding & Disembarking - Queen's Quay West (foot of York Street)
DATE: THURSDAY, JUNE 6, 2013
BOARDING: 7:00 - 7:30pm
CRUISE, DINNER & DANCE (CASH BAR): 7:30-10:30
DISEMBARKING: 10:30 - 11:00pm
FEE (All Prices includes HST & Gratuities):
Member Rate: Member & One Guest: $35 per person (Registration Deadline of May 31st, 2013)
Non-Member Rate (Regular Price): $65 per person (Registration Deadline of May 31st, 2013)
Click Here to Register Today!
Upcoming Chapter Events
June 6, 2013
Inaugural Dinner & Dance Cruise
August 15, 2013
26th Annual Golf Tournament at
Richmond Hill Golf Club
Click Here! to
Chapter Site Navigation
Chapter's Mission Statement
The Toronto Chapter is dedicated to the improvement of communication, contract documentation, and technical information in the construction industry.
The Toronto Chapter was the founding chapter of Construction Specifications Canada and today is the largest chapter of the association. Since our start in 1954, the chapter has offered a wide range of educational programs, social events and networking opportunities to the Greater Toronto Area construction community.